Monday 1 September 2008

Beef Rigatoni Recipe


Pasta recipes come in so many shapes, textures, sizes and flavours.

Chefs beef rigatoni recipe is very easy to cook and tastes fabulous.

This beef pasta recipe uses lots of healthy vegetables and olive oil to produce a filling and mouth watering meal.


Extra garlic can be used for people who like a more intense garlic flavour.

Simply follow the step-by-step pictures below and get cooking this tasty pasta recipe tonight.




Ingredients for Jeenas Kitchen Beef Rigatoni Recipe


1 Pack Lean Minced Beef
1 Onion (diced)
1 Red Pepper (diced)
1 Yellow Pepper (diced)
1/2 Cup Passata (seived tomatoes or creamed tomatoes)
1/4 Cup Water
Bunch Fresh Basil
Salt to Season
Olive Oil
1-2 Flat Mushrooms (chopped)
Pinch Dried Chives
1 Garlic Clove (crushed)

How to make Beef Rigatoni Recipe



Gently fry the onions in some olive oil.



Add red and yellow peppers with the garlic and stir well..



Add passata, water and minced beef.

Chop at the beef, stir well and simmer.



Add the mushrooms, stir well.



Add fresh basil and dried chives, keep simmering with the lid on for 15-20 minutes.



You can add some tomato puree to thicken if the beef pasta sauce is not already thick enough.



Drain your rigatoni pasta.




Enjoy Jeenas Kitchen delicious and easy Beef Rigatoni Pasta Recipe.




More pasta recipes here:

pasta recipes


15 comments:

test it comm said...

That pasta look really tasty! I like the vibrate red peppers in it.

Rod Newbound said...

Thanks Jeena,

My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures. Since I just happen to have some beef ribs already cooked, I'll have to try this recipe this week.

I love the wonderful color combinations. My wife always comments positively when I cook something that's both colorful and tasty.

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Your pasta recipes always look great!

Yasmeen said...

Pasta with meat and vegetables..that's filling meal.

Jenny said...

Yum, one of my favorite types of meals....PASTA. Your recipe looks and sounds just perfect. I hope to try your version very soon!

Natalie Que said...

Yum Jeena! So simply and delicious! It looks very comforting.

I am going to enter! I am going to tweak my halibut with zuchini ribbons and serve it with a mango salsa. I am working on it tonite or tomorrow so I can have it in on time.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Really appetizing anf flavorful! Yummy!

Cheers,

Rosa

Prudy said...

This is just the kind of dish that everyone in my family will eat. That's a rare thing. Almost always, someone will opt for toast over my dinner, so I've got to make this one. Looks gorgeous!

Maria said...

I love pasta dishes, super tasty and usually quite easy!

Aggie said...

Pasta is a weakness for me...especially with meat sauce. Your dish looks so delicious. I love all the veggies you add into the sauce. And as always your pictures look awesome!!

Paula said...

Oh Jeena, this looks so yummy! Your step by step photos are so wonderful. I love the shot of the mushrooms! Rigatoni is one of my favorite pasta shapes. Your meat sauces is so delicious! YUM!

Cynthia said...

I love hearty pasta dishes such as this.

Rosie said...

Jeena your pasta dish looks excellent! Wonderful colour to the dish a must try!

Rosie x

Jan said...

This looks super good, Jeena.

Srikitchen said...

u have an award in my blog!