Monday 3 November 2008

Easy Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe


This vegetable stir fry recipe is easy to cook and very healthy.

I use a combination of sweet red and green peppers with fruity zucchini and Brussels sprouts that taste almost sweet once cooked in this way.

I season my vegetable stir fry recipe using garlic paste and soya sauce, also you can add some of your favourite chilli sauce at the end if you want an extra spicy kick.




Ingredients for Jeenas Vegetable Stir Fry
1 Red Pepper (sliced)
1 Green Pepper (sliced)
2-3 Handfuls Brussels Sprouts (sliced)
1 Large Mushroom (sliced)
1 Zucchini (strips)
1 Tbsp Garlic Paste
Few Drops Soya Sauce
Chilli Sauce (optional)
Rapeseed Oil


Picture of red and green peppers.


Picture of Brussels sprouts.


Picture of mushrooms.




How to make an Easy Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe


Heat some oil in a large pan.

Add zucchinis and cook for a few minutes, stir often.



Add peppers, stir well.



Add sprouts keep cooking and stir well.



Add mushrooms, keep stiring well.



Once all vegetables are softened add garlic paste and soya sauce.

Cook for a few more minutes until the garlic is cooked.



Once the vegetable stir fry is cooked you can add some of your favourite chilli sauce to it if desired.



Enjoy Jeenas Kitchen tasty vegetable stir fry recipe.



Watch this Recipe on VIDEO below:












9 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks so much for this! I love stir-fry! Great pics!

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Very nice. I love your videos and beautiful pictures.

Viji said...

A comfort meal Jeena. Very nice. Viji

Beth said...

hi Jeena,

this looks very tasty, but you forgot to add the sprouts in the ingredients, how many sprouts do I need?
And I can't find where I add the vailla essence to the Chocolate Fudge on your website

Chef Jeena said...

Thanks everyone. :-)

Beth I have updated the chocolate fudge recipe, you add it to the bowl before you add the melted chocolate. :-)

Maria said...

I know what I am having for dinner tonight!! STIR FRY! Looks fabulous! The video is a nice touch too!

test it comm said...

Great video! The stir-fry looks easy and tasty!

Rosie said...

A wonderful stir fry Jeena and so very colourful.

Rosie x

Cindy said...

Jenna,

Stir fry, what a great reminder of yet another way to eat peppers :) I like the video stream too. I nominated you as an Excellent blog, though its a long time coming! Check it out at Cindalou's! To be honest, your recipes get me into trouble with Jon- he whines for lamb every time he sees your site! Haha. Take care,
Cindy