Sunday, 25 March 2007

Cucumber Yogurt

This is simple, healthy and a great side dish for your curry's!

Dried mint
Cubed Cucumber(skin peeled)
Half Green Pepper/Capsicum Cubed
Little Milk

Soak a teaspoon of dried mint in a little milk for 5 minutes or so then add to the yogurt with the cucumber and pepper.


Deepa Hari said...

Hi Jeena,

Cucumber Yogurt is healty...You can also add some carrots, tomatoes and onions to make them colourful.

Jeena said...

Hey Deepa hari, sounds delicous I will try that next time. My Husband and me love yogurt he always makes mango lassi's which I love because ever since having kids I can't bare to drink fruit juice's that are concentrated......Having kids does weird stuff to your appetite :)

annaandguy said...

Hi Jeena,

Do you make your yogurt?


Jeena said...

Hi again Anna, I tend to buy yogurt but we do have an easy-yo yogurt maker that we thought was great at first but then never use Saying that we hav. Once I tried home made yogurt where you boil the milk up etc first but when I checked the finish result it was runny and stunk! I guess when it comes to yogurt I just feel better buying it than getting a tummy ache from my botched attemps :)