Wednesday 19 December 2007

Moong Bean Pancake Recipe

Tonight I cooked some Pesarattu 'Moong Bean Pancakes'. When I saw this recipe on Aparna's food blog My Diverse Kitchen it looked so delicious I knew I had to make some Pesarattu for my hubby!

We both loved these moong bean pancakes they tasted so wonderful so thank you Aparna for such a lovely recipe. All credit for this recipe goes to Aparna.




Cooking the Batter...


We enjoyed eating Aparna's delicious Pancakes a lot!





Thank you Aparna for this delicious recipe!

Check it out for yourself at My Diverse Kitchen.


Thankyou for visiting Jeenas Kitchen food recipe photo cook book blog.

I update my blog on a daily basis and will have many more NEW recipes to post.

Do keep on re-visiting Jeenas Kitchen and do spread the word about my site by telling your family or friends about me as the more people who know about my food recipe photo cook book blog the more people can enjoy some delicious FREE recipes !!

Your welcome to add a link from your website to mine or to e-mail others about Jeenas Kitchen.

Bookmark my food recipe blog: http://www.Jeenaskitchen.blogspot.com

Feel free to make a comment about this recipe by simply clicking the comments link below, you do not need to be registered to place a comment...it is that easy !

See you again next time.

3 comments:

FH said...

I am back from the break!:D
Pesarattu looks thick and yummy. Very nutritious too. Enjoy.

Aparna Balasubramanian said...

You're welcome, Jeena. Glad you liked them.

amna said...

looks nice. i too want to try pesarattu one day!