Sunday 23 December 2007

Seekh Kebab Recipe

Do you love the look of these delicious meaty kebabs?

Couldn't you just take a bite and taste the wonderful meatiness of these aromatic Seekh Kebabs?


Would you like to taste these delicous meaty kebabs?



YES...This is Jeena's Meat Alternative Kebab Recipe!
It is healthy and totally delicious.

See recipe below or Click here for Vegetarian Kebab Recipe!



Thankyou for visiting Jeenas Kitchen food recipe photo cook book blog.

I update my blog on a daily basis and will have many more NEW recipes to post.

Do keep on re-visiting Jeenas Kitchen and do spread the word about my site by telling your family or friends about me as the more people who know about my food recipe photo cook book blog the more people can enjoy some delicious FREE recipes !!

Your welcome to add a link from your website to mine or to e-mail others about Jeenas Kitchen.

Bookmark my food recipe blog: http://www.Jeenaskitchen.blogspot.com

Feel free to make a comment about this recipe by simply clicking the comments link below, you do not need to be registered to place a comment...it is that easy !

See you again next time.




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yes, yes & yes!

Happy Christmas to you and the family, Jeena!

Shella said...

Ohhhh what a lovely looking kebab that is. Makes me drool. Yumm....

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you & yours.